Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Jensen Beach, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 8 physicians as well as 4 nurse practitioners and 3 midwives with more soon to be hired for patient care support. This practice is very well established and has been serving women in the treasure coast for several decades. There are 3 office locations: Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie, and Tradition. The practice performs deliveries and gynecological surgeries in Tradition Medical Center but they also operate in Cleveland Clinic Hospital North in Stuart, FL and St. Lucie Medical Center in Port St. Lucie. This is a great opportunity to join an established practice that offers excellent compensation and clinical opportunities as well as a great work/life balance in a beautiful coastal area of Florida.
- Join a growing practice of 8 Physicians
- 4 Nurse Practitioners and 3 midwives for support
- Practice has been in the area for the past 50 years
- 1:7 Call Schedule and midwives take first call
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Partnership track Available
- Competitive Salary and production bonuses
- Practice does close to 100 deliveries per month
- The group performs GYN surgeries specializing in minimally invasive cases with an emphasis in robotics
- Teaching opportunities available
- Once known as the Pineapple Capital of the World and host of an annual pineapple festival
- Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River Lagoon
- Home to numerous shopping centers, specialty stores, and boutiques
- Great location for outdoor activities such as surfing, sailing, fishing, kayaking, and paddleboarding
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly