Are you an experienced OB-GYN with an interest in academics and teaching the next generation of physicians? TriHealth is welcoming experienced OB-GYNs with Gynecologic Academic emphasis.
We are a large integrated, innovative healthcare system in Ohio that is seeking a top talent OB-GYN physician to join our faculty team as an OB-GYN Generalist. Position specific duties will be primarily academic and GYN-based.
You will have the ability to use your skills and expertise in a professional capacity providing instruction, clinical oversight and mentoring for the TriHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program ("Program").
A commitment to teaching and mentoring is an essential part of the position. Your desire to work with OB-GYN residents will be rewarded through a diverse array of educational and scholarly activity including:
- on-site resident preceptorship coverage and teaching in the resident office practices
- answering residents' questions, providing consultations, and formulating appropriate patient care plans
- performing regular and formal evaluations of residents and students
- providing lectures, leading simulations, and participating in research activities
With your training as a compassionate, patient-focused physician, you will provide up-to-date, evidence-based assessment, treatment and care. Specific clinical duties will be primarily GYN-based and include:
- coverage of daytime GYN inpatient services: staff inpatient and ED consults; rounding on GYN Resident Service patients; staff-scheduled and emergent gynecology surgical cases
- cross-coverage for sites of care as designated by the Program Director
- participation in the Gynecology on-call nighttime coverage pool
Your depth of experience and demonstrated commitment to providing high quality care for women will be valued as a member of our dedicated teaching staff. With your experience and expertise, you will be a valued voice on committees relevant to the residency program such as the resident recruitment team.
For interested candidates, leadership opportunities in the Residency Program, Women’s Service Line, and our institution are available.
As an active champion for resident education, TriHealth is accredited by the ACGME and committed to a curriculum of teaching and research that is innovative, applicable to practice, and responsive to community needs. Our participation in post-graduate education at Good Samaritan Hospital dates back to 1858 and at Bethesda North Hospital, back to 1947.
TriHealth has the largest network of women’s health specialists in the region. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati has a rich, diverse and inclusive culture. Our welcoming neighborhoods along with our strong educational and lifestyle footprints make it a great place to call home. Attractive relocations are available.