Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Western North Carolina
Opportunity for full-time Emergency Medicine physician and Nocturnist to join established group who provides coverage at Pardee Hospital (Hendersonville, NC) and St. Luke’s Hospital (Columbus, NC). Both full time and part time opportunities to work at both sites (Pardee Hospital and/or St. Luke’s Hospital). EPIC EMR utilized.
Pardee Hospital Emergency Department provides care for an average of 35,000 patients per year with multi-specialty back up including 24/7 STEMI coverage. There are 33 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of APP coverage per day.
St. Luke’s Hospital Emergency Department is a critical access hospital that provides care for an average of 9,500 patients per year. Emergency providers at St. Luke’s work single coverage 12 hour shifts.
- Doctorate of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine is required
- Board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Competitive salary with 401k
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Comprehensive benefits/retirement package
- Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit
- CME/dues allowance
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
No Visa sponsorships available. No recruitment firm or placement agencies accepted.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Western North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly