Urology - Physician - Westchester, NY
The practice is located in a diverse community with access to great public, private, and parochial schools. Westchester offers beautiful neighborhoods and a wonderful quality of life. Mount Sinai Doctors Westchester offers comprehensive care where patients can see a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry. Additionally, the site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants, NPs and techs (lab, echo, radiology).
Ideal candidates will give excellent care to a diverse community of patients that need treatment for a broad spectrum of urological conditions and diseases. The selected candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System. The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Mount Sinai s Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care. The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrated approach to patient care, research, and education. We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
Mount Sinai is at the forefront of diagnosis and treatment for urinary tract and prostate disorders, kidney stones and cancer, bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, infertility, and pediatric urologic conditions. Physicians will provide general Urological services in a multi-specialty practice, including office based procedures.
- Work with a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and easy access to Manhattan
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, radiology)
- Call schedule: Alternating call coverage within the same specialty
- EMR system: Epic
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities required
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License/Active NYS DEA
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Urology
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
- Respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
- Thrive in a constantly evolving environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest academic medical system, encompassing eight hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai advances medicine and health through unrivaled education and translational research and discovery to deliver care that is the safest, highest-quality, most accessible and equitable, and the best value of any health system in the nation. The Health System includes approximately 7,300 primary and specialty care physicians; 13 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 415 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and more than 30 affiliated community health centers. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked on U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" of the top 20 U.S. hospitals and is top in the nation by specialty: No. 1 in Geriatrics and top 20 in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Pulmonology/Lung Surgery, Rehabilitation, and Urology. New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No. 12 in Ophthalmology. Mount Sinai Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Children s Hospitals among the country s best in four out of 10 pediatric specialties. The Icahn School of Medicine is one of three medical schools that have earned distinction by multiple indicators: ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report's "Best Medical Schools," aligned with a U.S. News & World Report "Honor Roll" Hospital, and No. 14 in the nation for National Institutes of Health funding. Newsweek s The World s Best Smart Hospitals ranks The Mount Sinai Hospital as No. 1 in New York and in the top five globally, and Mount Sinai Morningside in the top 20 globally. For more information, visit https://www.mountsinai.org or find Mount Sinai on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Apply for Urology - Physician - Westchester, NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly