Radiology Brainerd, MN
- Seeking full-time Radiologist, with or without fellowship training, willing to practice general diagnostic radiology and use fellowship skills in a team of Radiologists based in the Brainerd Lakes area.
- Typical workday is 8:00 AM 5:00 PM. Evening call rotation of (one in four) until 8:00pm with support for evening and weekend call. Generous time off. Fantastic location to call home.
- Compensation Well Above National Average
- Very Competitive Time Off.
- Opportunities for physician leadership, if desired.
- Opportunity to help develop our local and regional practice.
- Excellent general radiology skills including mammography and procedures in fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- Additional skills can be used immediately and as the practice develops.
- Breast imaging including ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies
- Basic general interventional capability including paracentesis and thoracentesis
- BE/BC Radiology
- Brainerd, MN located in the north central part of Minnesota. Known for its access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area population - 125,000
- Extensive, interconnected snowmobile trail system connecting Minnesota and Canada
- Miles of hiking, snowshoeing, biking and cross-country skiing trails
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-3908 (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Radiology Brainerd, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly