OB/GYN Physician Position in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex Area!
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Texas, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in McKinney, TX. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 6 OB/GYN physicians with 4 Nurse Midwives and 2 Nurse Practitioners for support. This is a very established group that has been serving patients in McKinney and the larger Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area for over 20 years. In addition to the main office in McKinney, the practice also has a satellite office in Prosper about 12 miles away. Deliveries and surgical procedures are performed at the Baylor Scott & White Medical Center and Medical City McKinney Hospitals. Both facilities have Level III NICU units as well as most women’s health subspecialty physician support. They also have robotic surgery capability in their operating rooms. This practice provides great growth opportunities for an experienced physician as well as great mentorship for a graduating resident.
- Comprehensive Women’s Health Services-OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery and more.
- Experienced group of physicians and mid-level providers that have a great 20-year reputation in the Dallas Metro Area
- 2 office locations conveniently located in McKinney and Prosper
- 1 in 5 weekly call schedule with weekend coverage only once every 5 weeks. Great work/life balance
- Option for a 4 day work week after 1 year with the practice
- Patient Census: 25-30 /daily per OB/GYN
- Teaching opportunities with mid-level providers available
- Work with 2 great hospital locations that offer excellent support to the physicians in the practice. Robotic surgical capability available
- Average of 10-12 deliveries per month
- Great starting salary with bonus potential
- Relocation and possible sign on bonus
- Consistently ranked as one of the best areas to live in the US, McKinney offers great weather, affordable cost of living, beautiful homes, excellent schools and close proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the largest urban areas of the country and is the cultural/economic hub of Texas. The area offers a variety of activities and opportunities for the whole family that encompass arts, shopping, sports with all major leagues represented as well as several universities nearby. The area also provides 2 major international airports
- McKinney and the Dallas-Fort Worth MetroPlex offer a great environment and weather all year around. There are many outdoor activities that offer fun for the whole family
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Position in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex Area!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly