UnityPoint Health is searching for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a well-established practice in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Our group specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the liver and digestive tract, including the stomach, duodenum, gallbladder, biliary tract, pancreas, small intestine and colon, liver, pancreas, and biliary system
Procedures that our team performs:
- EGD (Upper Endoscopy)
- Breath Testing
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal pH Study
- Esophageal Manometry
This position offers:
- Established Gastroenterology practice with 3 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- Provide coverage exclusively at UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital and the Surgery Center Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Future of a new large Endo suite
- Part of a large multi-specialty group, including primary care, providing a built-in referral base.
- Utilizes EPIC as an electronic health record both for inpatient and outpatient services.
- Excellent benefits include competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision benefits, CME allowances, retirement plan, and sign on bonus and relocation offered.
- Dynamic and safe community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and multitude of recreational activities
- Organization recognizes the need for a quality work-life balance.
- Full time position with a combination of inpatient, clinic, and procedures
- Call Quarterly: 1/4
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology; Board exam must be completed within one year of hire date
- Prefer experience with ERCP
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly