Job Description & Requirements
Breast Surgeon - in Maryland
A reputable healthcare organization committed to providing the highest-quality patient-centered care is seeking a fellowship-trained breast surgeon to join its team in a beautiful Baltimore suburb. This position offers a desirable quality of life while working within a highly accredited and recognized cancer program.Opportunity Highlights
- Dedicated breast surgery position with a dedicated nurse practitioner + nurse navigator
- Ability to focus on quality + providing the best patient care possible
- Step into an existing practice with an established patient panel
- Teaching + research opportunities available
- Excellent collaboration across departments + multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Well-funded program + newly renovated cancer center
- Designated as a “High-Performing Site” by the National Cancer Institute
A coastal region rich in culture and history, the Baltimore metro area is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. Living and working in this remarkable suburb just 20 minutes from downtown, you’ll have access to all you need and more.
- Wonderful housing options in safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of options for shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Beautiful scenery and a variety of outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and much more
- An array of amenities, including an international airport and professional sports
- Easy access to Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Maryland and must be board-eligible or certified in Breast Surgery
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Breast Surgeon, Breast Surgery, Surgery Breast, Breast Cancer Surgery, Breast Cancer Surgeon, surgery