420K+ Academic Anesthesiology | Major Midwest Metro | Extremely Infrequent Call
Love academia, but tired of being overworked or underpaid? With guaranteed compensation starting above MGMA 80th percentile, 1:15 call, and a 1:2 supervision ratio, joining this progressive Anesthesiology department offers outstanding work/life balance and incredible earning potential.
- Work in the heart of a bustling metro area at newly re-built $550m University Hospital
- Academic appointment at highly-regarded medical school
- Established anesthesiology program with 40 residents
- Incredible quality of life: only 6 days of call required per quarter
- Medical direction to residents, CRNAs and C-AAs (standard supervision ratio is 1:2; typically 50% residents and 50% CRNA/C-AAs)
- Diverse General Anesthesiology case mix: ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Spine, Ortho, IR, Trauma, Kidney/Liver Transplants (No OB or peds)
- Lots of opportunity for Regional Anesthesia and Liver Transplant (however, not required.)
- Combined salary & retirement for Asst. Professor starting at 420K+; Assoc. Prof starting at 440K+
- Outstanding benefits package: extraordinarily generous 401K match, relocation assistance, & tuition remission at 25+ accredited universities and colleges
- Cap-exempt H1-B visa support available
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 3 million people, this community is making a name for itself as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise:"
- Find your fill of culture at award-winning art, history, and science museums; or spend an evening attending the theater or the Symphony Orchestra
- Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
- Choose from numerous highly-ranked public and private schools for your children
- Direct access to an international airport
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for 420K+ Academic Anesthesiology | Major Midwest Metro | Extremely Infrequent Call
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly