GASTROENTEROLOGIST: Top-5 Large Health System in Beautiful Casa Grande Between Phoenix & Tucson, AZ!
1 day left
- Position Type
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier health systems, and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice providers have an employed opportunity for a BC/BE GASTROENTEROLOGIST.
Details of this position include:
- Average patient volume: 18-24 per day in office
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Hospital call and coverage at Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Outpatient at Banner Health Center located on hospital Campus
- ERCP and EUS is highly desirable
- Experience required
Benefits of working with Banner Health:
- $800,000 income potential annually
- 2-year salary guaranteed with production-based incentives following
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonuses
- Paid Malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Physician mortgage program and discount programs
- Robust medical, dental, vision, retirement, and pharmacy plans
- Physician wellness and development initiatives
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center is a full-service hospital committed to providing quality health care to the Casa Grande Valley as well as the surrounding areas in a caring and compassionate environment. An impressive lineup of services are available at Banner Casa Grande. These services provide the community with more convenient access to the latest procedures and state-of-the-art equipment. Banner Casa Grande is proud to serve as a base station, providing medical direction to more than 12 emergency medical service providers in Pinal County. An AirEvac helicopter is based at the Banner Casa Grande campus.
Casa Grande, Arizona is located in Pinal County and has a population of 55,000, offering a safe, family-oriented quality of life with a moderate cost of living and proximity to major areas of interest. It was originally founded in 1879 as a mining town. Casa Grande is very strategically located. It is situated between Phoenix and Tucson, though closer to the city limits of Phoenix. Casa Grande is really at the crossroads where I-10 meets I-8 to Yuma and San Diego, making travel between the big cities of Phoenix, Tucson, and San Diego easily accessible.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGIST: Top-5 Large Health System in Beautiful Casa Grande Between Phoenix & Tucson, AZ!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly