Gastroenterologist Physician- Private Group/Partnership- 5 Streams of Revenue
Our practice is located in Corpus Christi, Texas and has been here for about 30 years. Currently we are comprised of 5 board certified gastroenterologists and 2 nurse practitioners.
Scope of Practice:
Each physician sees patients in the office, does EGD/CEC/Pegs/ERCP and covers on call at two hospitals. Most of the outpatient procedures are done at Surgicare and the hospitals. Our office is very conveniently located across the street from Christus Spohn Shoreline. Our physicians rotate call at the hospitals.
Each doctor does 7 days of call every five weeks. Some physicians wish to do their call 7 days straight and get it done while others break it down into 3 and 4 day runs. (Tu,We,Th or Fr,Sa,Su,Mo). If another physician joins the practice then each would be on call every 6 weeks, which sounds pretty glorious!!!
Our doctors and practice have been very forward thinking. We have several revenue streams, in addition to the physician’s actual practice.
- Pathology lab: We have our own within our office. This has been in place since 2016.
- Anesthesia: We have our own anesthesia. This has been in place since 2018.
- Pill cam : We are the ONLY folks that have the capability to do pill cams in our surrounding area. We get referrals from other GI practices in Corpus.
- Fibroscan: We own our own fibroscan. It’s very convenient to have it within the office and then our own MAs do the test for the physician to read and analyze.
- Nurse Practitioners: We are looking to add an additional provider to make a team of 3.
- On Call: Covering call for 2 local hospitals
Our community is growing and has been in an upswing for more than two years. Exxon Mobil is building a new plastics plant and there’s a steel mill in the midst of construction. The harbor bridge is in the process of being replaced and then the harbor will be dredged out so the bigger tankers can come in. Our port is by far one of the nicest, cleanest and busiest in the USA!
Our community has excellent schools, as rated by the State. We also have higher learning available via several places – Del Mar College, Texas A&M – Corpus Christi, and Texas A-M – Kingsville. Two of our doctors have been involved in lecturing and precepting resident students.
We have a multitude of places to worship – The community is primarily Catholic, but there are all of the protestant denominations, several non-denominations, two synagogues and at least one large mosque.
Corpus Christi is located on Nueces Bay. Miles and miles of both Gulf and Bay beaches are available. Fishing, water sports and outdoor activities abound! There’s usually a festival going on somewhere.
We provide a good place to work and practice. I know that you and your family would be very happy here. It’s a great place to live, grow and work!
Please Apply to learn more!
Apply for Gastroenterologist Physician- Private Group/Partnership- 5 Streams of Revenue
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly