Physician - Gastroenterology
Tennova Healthcare—North Knoxville Medical Center is seeking two BC/BE Gastroenterologists for an employed opportunity at a hospital owned clinic - Tennova Gastroenterology. While experienced physicians are preferred - new grads are welcome to apply!
- Join two other practitioners in the Tennova group, along with a midlevel for a large multi-specialty clinic
- Prefer ERCP and EUS trained physician
- Flexible Call
The clinic is located adjacent to Tennova North Knoxville Medical Center
- Strong primary care base, high quality surgical support as well as a strong Cancer Center
- Will provide coverage at North Knoxville Medical Center (NKMC) - no travel from hospital to hospital or clinic to clinic
- There are NO competing groups at NKMC
- Option of performing "TIPS (Shunt) with Interventional Radiology
- EMRs: Athena (Clinic), Cerner (Hospital) & Provation (GI)
- DaVinci Robotics Available
- Two Endoscopy Suites
- Dedicated Anesthesia support
- 50% Clinic / 50% Procedures with approx. 15% Hepatology
- Aggressive plan in place for the expansion of primary care in this market will increase demand for GI services - future Q2023 Groundbreaking - hospital will increase from 116 bed facility to 172 bed facility
Comprehensive Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Tennova Healthcare - North Knoxville Medical Center is conveniently located in the fastest growing area of the county. North Knoxville Medical Center (116 beds) serves the resident of North Knoxville and surrounding counties in East TN. Our full service hospital features 56 acute-care beds, a 20-bed Emergency Room, surgical services (including robotics), interventional radiology, and advanced imaging and diagnostic capabilities.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with a variety of private schools also. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice!
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has NO State Income Tax!
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly