Physician - Urology
Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center , part of Tennova Healthcare, a five-hospital health system based in Knoxville, TN, is seeking a BC/BE UROLOGIST. While an experienced provider is preferred, a new grad is welcome to apply!
- Inpatient / Outpatient - General Urology position
- Join a progressive and busy practice with three other providers (2 FT and 1 PT) along with 2 NPs
- Employed opportunity
- State-of-the-art da Vinci® robotic surgical system
- Lithotripsy Machine & Cysto Suite in Hospital
- Block Time is Available
- Provider will rotate out of 3 Clinics
- Strong Hospitalist support
- Designated Anesthesia Coverage
- Outpatient Surgery Center at North Knoxville and Turkey Creek
- Currently 16 PPD
- Office space located in Medical Office building connected to hospital
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Conveniently located in the fastest growing area of Knoxville, Turkey Creek Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knox and surrounding counties. This full-service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, ICU, state-of-the-art da Vinci® robotic surgical system, and beautiful LDRP birthing suites, advanced surgical suites, a dedicated heart hospital, cancer care services, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Center for Surgical Weight Loss, digital mammography and much more. The attached surgery center offers four, fully equipped operating rooms, two advanced endoscopic suites, and the same quality, professional care you expect from Turkey Creek Medical Center.
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I sports and strong academic programs. Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 868,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer. Knoxville, Tennessee is the perfect mix of small town charm and big city fun!
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Apply for Physician - Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly