University of Michigan Health-West is seeking BE/BC Critical Care Physician to join an innovative, collaborative environment. Experienced candidates, as well as recent graduates or those who are completing Fellowship training are encouraged to apply.
- Critical Care Team consists of 6 physicians, 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- ICU: 17 bed mixed medical, surgical (general/thoracic/trauma), neurosurgical/neurovascular with planned future growth for additional service lines
- Comprehensive stroke program with 24/7 Neuro-interventionalist, Level 2 Trauma, 24/7 In-House Hospitalist
- The schedule is 12-14 shifts per month (8A-7P & 7P - 8A) allowing for 24/7 in-house coverage. Day and night shifts are supported by medical house staff and advanced practice providers.
- There is no on-call associated with this opportunity.
- Health system employed medical group model, extensive Primary Care referral network
- Employed position offering a highly market competitive non-academic compensation plan
- Program Marketing
- Full Benefit Package
- Malpractice Coverage
- CME / PTO
- Relocation Assistance
About University of Michigan Health-West
Integrated Healthcare System
University of Michigan Health-West serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan and beyond. In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, University of Michigan Health-West has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. We also provide a community clinic for the under-served and student health clinics on the campuses of Grand Valley State University and Aquinas College. With more than 500 physicians on staff, University of Michigan Health-West provides a growing number of specialty health services, including cancer treatment, heart and vascular, neurology, pulmonology and others. Many are members of the University of Michigan Health-West Medical Group.
- University Affiliated Hospital
- Located in beautiful West Michigan
- 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Affordable housing
- Supportive community with good public and private schools