The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Thoracic or Cardiothoracic Imaging Radiologist- Remote Evening Shift to join our team located in Pittsburgh PA.
- Providing a wide range of diagnostic services including plain film, chest CT (with cardiac CT, gated aortic CTA), TAVR and chest MR imaging (including cardiac MRI).
- Remote hours 3:00pm 11:00pm EST, 7 days on, 7 days off
- Equipment includes 11 CT scanners, including 64 slice dual source CT, 128 slice CT, multiple 64 slice CT scanners, dedicated procedure CT scanners, and 16 slice PET CT. Computed and digital radiography. Nine 1.5 Tesla magnets. Up-to-date ultrasound equipment at all sites, generally Philips IU-22 or HD-11 units.
- Participate fully in a busy division which supplies services to nine hospitals and imaging centers in the greater Pittsburgh and Erie areas.
- Residents will assist with clinical care and providing preliminary interpretations.
- Be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Show successful completion of fellowship training in the subspecialty of Thoracic Radiology or Cardiothoracic Radiology.
- Participate in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- PA and NY License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Daniel Bobbitt | Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health NetworkDaniel.Bobbitt@ahn.org