Emergency Medicine Position in Level I Trauma Center
FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA (USA). Sanford Health is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join their team of 20 Emergency Medicine physicians in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Full-time position is 144 hours per month designed as 12-14 shifts
- Staffing is 24/7 double coverage, triple and quadruple coverage during peak hours
- Sanford's Emergency Department is a Level I ACS verified Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Excellent sub-specialist coverage
- Services approximately 58,000+ visits per year
- 42 ER bays, 5 trauma and resuscitation rooms
- Hospitalist Service takes unassigned patient admits; no ED Physician admits
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering a 3-state area
Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health's transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanford s Fargo Region has over 600 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Position in Level I Trauma Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly