Physician (Occupational Medicine)
As a Physician (Occupational Medicine), you will:
- Serve as the Occupational Medicine Officer and Medical Director to ensure compliance with the Occupational Health Program, regulations, and for ongoing development and operations of all activities in support of the occupational health program for all activities supported by Guthrie Health Clinic at Fort Drum including Watervliet Arsenal.
- Serves as the Federal Medical Officer for the installation and its supported organizations.
- Maintain the medical examination program, which includes pre-employment/in processing evaluations, baseline health examinations, periodic non-occupational and occupational medical surveillance, pre-travel examinations and administrative examinations, such as fitness-for-duty, return to work, short and long term disability and disability retirement examinations and evaluations, and reviews of medical information submitted or requested.
- Manage the Hearing Conservation and Occupational Vision Programs.
- Oversee the technical aspects of the Respiratory Protection Program and assigned elements of Infection Control, TB control and Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control and Management Programs.
- Evaluate individuals with acute and/or chronic disabilities to determine if they can perform essential job functions and makes recommendation for reasonable accommodations.
Apply for Physician (Occupational Medicine)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly