Dignity Health Medical Group North State is a 60+ provider multi-specialty group with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff, CA. We are a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation and aligned with Dignity Health, one of the largest hospital providers in California. We are recruiting an experienced general Pulmonologist who should anticipate a busy practice with minimal inpatient rounds/consults. Interest or experience in sleep medicine is a plus.
- Established, well respected multi-specialty group
- Good work-life balance; one clinic location, one hospital
- Healthy referral patterns from local primary care and subspecialty physicians
- Patient access to 24/7 pulmonology care at an affiliate hospital
- Good schools, affordable real estate, outdoor recreation, 300+ days of sun
Compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee period, bonus incentives, generous time off
- Medical benefits (provider and family), CME stipend, malpractice, 401K, pension, and more
DIGNITY HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP NORTH STATE
Dignity Health Medical Group North State is an established physician-owned multi-specialty group serving the continuing health care needs of California s North State region with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff. The group s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available.
The North State refers to the geographical area between Sacramento and the Oregon border, which encompasses a third of the landmass of California. Redding and Red Bluff enjoy more than 300 sunny days per year and are wonderful tourist attractions for those who love the great outdoors.
Redding is centrally located for travel up and down the west coast. Redding is two and a half hours from Sacramento, two and a half hours from Medford, Oregon, and three and a half hours from San Francisco.