Dignity Health Medical Group North State is a 60+ provider multi-specialty group with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff, CA. We are a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation and aligned with Dignity Health, one of the largest healthcare systems in the country, and largest hospital provider in California. We are recruiting a full-scope OB/GYN Physician, who would have the option to practice in our Redding or Red Bluff location.
- Join established, well respected, multi-specialty group
- Practice alongside tenured OB/GYNs
- Good access to subspecialists
- Healthy referral patterns from local primary care physicians
- Affiliate hospital has 24/7 hospitalist service
- Good schools, affordable real estate, outdoor recreation, 300+ days of sun
Compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives
- Health benefits, annual CME stipend, paid malpractice, 401K, pension and more
DIGNITY HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP NORTH STATE
Dignity Health Medical Group North State is an established physician-owned multi-specialty group serving the continuing health care needs of California s North State region with care centers in Redding and Red Bluff. The group s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available.
The North State refers to the geographical area between Sacramento and the Oregon border, which encompasses a third of the landmass of California. Redding enjoys more than 300 sunny days per year and is a wonderful tourist attraction for those who love the great outdoors. Redding is centrally located for travel up and down the west coast. Redding is two and a half hours from Sacramento, two and a half hours from Medford, Oregon, and three and a half hours from San Francisco.