United Medical Doctors ( UnitedMD.com ) is looking to add the best and brightest full-time/part-time Pathology physicians to join our multi-specialty private practice which has offices in San Diego County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and Orange County.
We are looking to hire an experienced full-time or per diem pathologist for our Murrieta Lab. The pathologist will be responsible for signing out primarily GI tract biopsy specimens from a busy physician-owned laboratory. Other specimen types for future sign out will potentially include liver biopsy specimens and dermpath biopsies. Must work well with other physicians in order to optimize the care and management of our patients.
- Physician-led practice model
- We are a fully integrated independent private practice with physician ownership in multiple Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Lab services, Anesthesia, Imaging Centers, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, and Clinical Research.
- We have a diverse payor mix, University affiliated clinically integrated network, and a large well established patient base.
- Comprehensive benefits including productivity incentives, PPO/HMO health plans, paid vacation, 401k, and CME expenses.
- Competitive salary
- Licensed in the State of California
- Board-certified in Anatomic Pathology
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States
Apply for Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly