Pain Management Physician
United Medical Doctors ( UnitedMD.com ) is looking to add the best and brightest full-time/part-time Pain Management Physicians to join our multi-specialty private practice which has offices in San Diego County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and Orange County.
We are looking to hire experienced Pain Management physicians in our established Temecula office with plans to expand to Corona, Riverside and various Orange County offices in the near future. The provider(s) will work in supporting a busy clinic setting. Must be willing to work in the Temecula clinic at least part time. Must also work well with other physicians and able to accurately assist patients in a clinic type setting.
- Physician-led practice model
- We are a fully integrated independent private practice with physician ownership in multiple Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Lab services, Anesthesia, Imaging Centers, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, and Clinical Research.
- We have a diverse payor mix, University affiliated clinically integrated network, and a large well established patient base.
- Comprehensive benefits including productivity incentives, PPO/HMO health plans, paid vacation, 401k, and CME expenses.
- Competitive salary
- Current DEA number
- Licensed in the State of California
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States
Apply for Pain Management Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly