Physician - ENT & Audiology - High Point, NC
Wake Forest Health Network Ear, Nose & Throat Associates - Greensboro in preparation for an upcoming retirement, seeks an ENT Generalist Physician to join our team of six physicians, four audiologists, and a physician assistant. ENT-Greensboro enjoys a longstanding community reputation for high quality care and well-trained physicians. The providers enjoy a collegial relationship, in house CT and full-service audiology, hearing aid sales, excellent ancillary services, and a private practice feel with academic support from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Physicians can chose a 4 or 4.5 day/week schedule. Practice hours are Monday - Friday. Call is shared, 1:5, including ENT, Trauma/Mandible as well as practice call. Generous hospital call reimbursement.
- Graduate of Otolaryngology Residency; Welcoming environment for physicians right out of training.
- A fellowship is not required but will not be cause for less favorable consideration. Fellowships in otology, rhinology, and plastic surgery have best growth potential while maintaining a general practice.
- North Carolina licensure or eligible
- Skill sets to include general surgical and non-surgical otolaryngology, pediatrics, sinus and rhinology, head and neck surgery, facial trauma/reconstruction (including mandible fractures), sleep medicine, routine otology.
- Maintain privileges at Cone Health Systems and The Surgical Center of Greensboro.
- Ownership potential at outpatient surgical centers
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Recruitment Bonus
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Employee, dependent & supplemental life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Paid license and professional dues
- Employed opportunity
Today, more than 280,000 people of all ages, nationalities, lifestyles, religions, backgrounds and experiences are proud to call Greensboro, North Carolina’s third largest city, home. Greensboro residents enjoy a rich quality of life flavored by a vibrant downtown and family-friendly communities, 80 miles of walking and biking trails, prestigious education, cutting-edge Southern cuisine, artisan craft breweries and wineries. Often called “Tournament Town,” our city is also widely known for its wealth of athletic venues such as courts, fields, stadiums and pools, as well as for hosting high-profile tournaments and national championships, in addition to headlining concerts. The centrally located Piedmont Triad International Airport offers 60 daily flights to major cities or enjoy a short drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains, NC, SC, and VA beaches. The area offers all the convenience you could ask for in a city that also boasts some of the most ideal year-round weather in the country.
A Young Professionals Guide to Greensboro
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a nationally recognized academic medical center in Winston-Salem, N.C., with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities.
Wake Forest Health Network is the physician-led, non-faculty division of Wake Forest Baptist Health, extending its reach to over 120 practices in 30 communities across central and western North Carolina. The Network includes 400 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. We are an advanced Accountable Care Organization with more than 8 years of experience with mature value based contracts. We provide wraparound service for patients according to their needs and risk stratification, including nurse navigation, pharmacist support, social work hub services and a patient care advocate team to close gaps in care. Our team based care model also includes clinic based scribes and encounter specialists, allowing physicians to focus on direct medical care for their patients.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to achieving diversity among its faculty and staff. We invite interested candidates, who meet the qualifications, to send their curriculum vitae to:
Talent Consultant, Physician Recruitment
Apply for Physician - ENT & Audiology - High Point, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly