Urgent Care Physician
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, we excel at providing value based care to our patients. Our Urgent Care Service Line is strategic in the care we deliver to patients throughout our service area.
At Atrius Health, we have well established urgent care centers integrated into our practices and we are expanding these services to other practice locations. We have an excellent opportunity for a Part-Time , 20 hour/week Urgent Care physician to join our Peabody practice.
The Peabody practice is a multispecialty, community-based, practice that offers on site laboratory, pharmacy and radiology services. Hospital affiliations are as follows: Beverly Hospital, Beth Israel/Lahey Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center in Boston. Located less than 25 miles (30 minutes) north of Boston, living options in the area include a wide range of suburban and rural settings in the surrounding communities. The area offers exceptional school systems, a convenient drive to Boston for arts and cultural activities, and to nearby beaches/mountains of NH and Maine.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth
- Collaborative and innovative practice environment
- Collegial clinicians and staff with a primary focus on patient care
- Outstanding team supports embedded in our urgent care model
- Flexible week day schedule and every other weekend (9:00-2:00)
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine.
- At least 2+ years of clinical experience in primary/urgent care/emergency medicine
- Well respected clinician with a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong interest in process and about continuous quality improvement in a collaborative practice.
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- Comfortable supervising APCs
- Possess strong work ethic as well as be a self-starter
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding health care to patients
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, and PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Coreen Lord Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 978-930-2810 within Massachusetts; E: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE/AA.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly