Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon
In 2016, OSF Healthcare became partners with Great Plains Orthopedics which has allowed us to expand our Orthopedic Services. This collaboration has also given us the ability to provide our patients with state of the art orthopedic and musculoskeletal care throughout the Central Illinois Community. Great Plains Orthopedics with OSF Healthcare is a premier multi-specialty orthopedic surgery group composed of 14 subspecialty fellowship-trained surgeons. We are currently seeking an additional Orthopedic Surgeon to join our community of caregivers at our OSF location in Bloomington/Normal, Illinois – OSF St. Joseph.Job Specifics
- Busy orthopedic practice opportunity within a multispecialty clinic seeks an additional physician to serve a well-established and growing patient base in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- This physician will join four other board certified orthopedic surgeons and two nurse practitioners.
- Shared call is manageable at 1:8
- H1B Visa applications accepted
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
Apply for Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly