ILLINOIS - growing Chicago bedroom community - take over $1,000,000 practice
An expanding and progressive Regional Health System serving north-central Illinois has announced a brand new opening for a general Gastroenterologist to join a new GI team where you can take over a busy and existing practice. This growing and scenic community offers an unequaled quality of life found only in the heart of the midwest and also offers easy, interstate access to Chicago.
Enjoy a Midwestern style Quality of Life
- Enjoy a lower stress and relaxed pace with no traffic, low crime, and low cost of living.
- Live on a lake, golf course, new gated community, or on a thousand acres and commute less than 10 minutes to work.
- World-class parks and recreational activities.
- Top of the State educational opportunities.
- Surrounding fun, quaint, and historic communities offering wineries, historical sites, antique shops, and boutique stores, etc.
- Easy interstate drive right into Chicago or to Madison, Wisconsin.
- Take-in the fresh air and see the stars at night! Etc .
Join a Supportive and growing Quality-oriented Team
- Work at only one Hospital. Spacious and modern clinic just across the street.
- Take over busy and log-term established Gastroenterology practice.
- Instant practice.
- Easy call schedule with Locum Tenens back-up until full team established.
Competitive Income Package and TOP Income Potential
- Guaranteed minimum salary for 2 years of at least $525,000. Negotiable.
- RVU Bonuses and Quality incentive bonuses on top!
- Relocation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Other GI s making $1,000,000+ a year!
- Uncapped income potential.
For complete details on this unique opportunity please forward your CV or contact me directly at the contact information below.
Chuck Brazell, Team Director
GI Physician Careers
214-556-5759 -direct and text
Apply for ILLINOIS - growing Chicago bedroom community - take over $1,000,000 practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly