- Ideal practice for work/life balance! Typical workday is 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. No call no weekends. Generous time off. Fantastic location to call home.
- Excellent compensation with guaranteed minimum.
- Solo radiology practice in smaller community (where your expertise is sought after and valued) with the support of a larger, nearby, group.
- Excellent general radiology skills including mammography and procedures in fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- Additional skills can be used immediately and as the practice develops.
- Breast imaging including ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies
- Basic general interventional capability including paracentesis and thoracentesis
- BE/BC Radiology
- 73 miles from Duluth, MN; 140 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Hayward is a regional vacation mecca. Year after year, people come here to enjoy the festivals, fishing, swimming, golfing, and to stroll the small-town streets - stopping to buy a piece of freshly made fudge or a pair of moccasins. Each year, the Hayward/Cable area hosts two of the world s top racing events the American Birkebeiner cross country ski races in February and the Chequamegon Fat Tire bicycle races in September.
- Service area: 8,000 in the winter months; 24,000 in the summer months.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Hallie Klein, Physician Recruiter
218-576-0328 (fax) 218-722-9952