Come join our fast-growing, nationally recognized Hoag Hospital located in sunny Orange County, California. We have been voted the #1 most trusted and respected hospital in Orange County and would like you to be a part of our journey! Digestive Disease Consultants of Orange County is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join their team. Digestive Disease Consultants of Orange County is a trusted center of excellence for comprehensive gastrointestinal care with offices in Irvine, Huntington Beach, Tustin, and Foothill Ranch, California. The full-service gastroenterology practice provides comprehensive care for many digestive disorders and conditions, including acid reflux, Barrett’s esophagus, celiac disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hepatitis C, hemorrhoids, and inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
The team at Digestive Disease Consultants of Orange County includes physicians who are double board-certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology, as well as a registered dietitian who enhances and supports patient treatment plans with proper nutrition. The practice has been proudly recognized as “Physicians of Excellence in Gastroenterology” by the Orange County Register and the Orange County Medical Association in 2015, 2016, and 2017. They’ve also been honored as one of Irvine’s Best Businesses in the gastroenterology category.
Hoag Endoscopy Centers offer patients many features that make it a preferable location to have their procedure: Convenient locations with ample on-site parking, Beautifully decorated to create a serene environment, Same expert medical staff as the GI Lab at Hoag Hospital Newport Beach, and State-of-the-art equipment. Hoag is proud to be ranked #38 nationally in Gastroenterology and GI Surgery by U.S. News & World Report and offers comprehensive digestive health services.
- Full-Time opportunity in Irvine, CA
- Private practice setting with some Hospital coverage
- Successful candidates must have experience and expertise in the full spectrum of digestive disorders and conditions, including acid reflux, Barrett’s esophagus, celiac disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hepatitis C, hemorrhoids, and inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- ERCP and EUS are available.
- Excellent communication skills and interest in working in a collaborative / team-oriented environment are a must.
- Must have or be eligible for California State medical licensure
- Doctor of Medicine Degree with successful completion of Gastroenterology Fellowship program
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- Fluent in Mandarin is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Partnership track including ownership in 3 Endoscopy Centers.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly