Pulmonary Critical Care Night Intensivist
The Sanford Pulmonary Clinic is seeking a full-time (12-hour shift based) fellowship trained BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care night intensivist.
• The Pulmonary Service provides in-hospital consultations, as well as procedural medical services in the specialties of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep
• Provide care to critically ill patients in the Medical Intensive Care Unit
• Evaluate patients who may require MICU care, when called from the ED or other inpatient units
• Lead emergency responses and supervise the clinical staff in a Medical Code, Rapid Response, and Sepsis Code Teams
• Perform requested consultations for emergencies in all other units - Surgical, Cardiac, Neurologic, ICUs
• Provide coverage of SICU patients on the night shift
• Assist with insertion of Central Lines, Art lines and Quinton’s
Nationally competitive shift based compensation, comprehensive physician benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance.
Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing communities in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state of South Dakota, it balances an excellent quality of life, strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The costof living is competitive and South Dakota has no state
income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size boasting fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Night Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly