Geriatric Medicine Physician (Providence ElderPlace - Oregon)
As a Physician with Providence ElderPlace PACE Cully in Portland, you'll join an established interdisciplinary team providing frail older adults with a single, coordinated program of comprehensive care and social services. Successful candidates will have two years of recent clinical experience and enjoy working with a complex geriatric population. Experience and comfort with or completion of Geriatric or Palliative Care Fellowship are great training to prepare for this work. This is a collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care including behavioral health and PharmD's. Enjoy meaningful work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Full-time at 0.8 FTE, Monday - Friday, daytime hours
- Call schedule 1-2 weeknights per month, 1-2 weekends per quarter
- Outpatients primary care setting, home visits and visits in community-based settings
- Collaborate with nurse care manages, social workers, pharmacists, behavioral health specialists, drivers, and other team members
- 2 years' of clinical experience required
- Ideal candidates will have training and/or experience in palliative care
- Board-certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine is required
- Guaranteed salary, quality incentive, and CME funds & hours
- Join a team dedicated to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Where You'll Work
Providence ElderPlace is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and is the first program of its kind in Oregon. With eight conveniently located centers in the Portland area and on the Oregon Coast, Providence ElderPlace provides and coordinates all necessary care services for seniors to remain active within their communities. The PACE model offers medical care, physical and occupational therapy, lab tests and procedures, home care services and more.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, Rip City is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 16570
Apply for Geriatric Medicine Physician (Providence ElderPlace - Oregon)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly