Cleveland Clinic Florida is seeking a BE/BC Critical Care Intensivist/Anesthesiologist to serve a variety of ICU patients including surgical, medical, transplant, neurosurgical and cardiothoracic patients at our flagship hospital located in Weston, Florida.
The successful candidate will spend approximately 25% of their clinical time practicing all disciplines of clinical Anesthesiology and 75% of time in the Intensive Care Unit. Additional fellowship training in Critical Care Medicine is required. Qualified candidates will be joining a 25+ multi-specialty Anesthesiology group, a seven-member Anesthesia/Critical Care Section, SICU-specific ARNPs/PAs, and residents.
- Multidisciplinary practice in conjunction with Cleveland Clinic surgical and medical colleagues.
- Research opportunities with large Anesthesiology Outcomes Research Department.
- Faculty appointments available with our multiple medical school affiliations
- Cleveland Clinic Learning Academy opportunities for course work in Healthcare Leadership and Communication
- Robust didactic schedule with regular lectures, Grand Rounds, journal clubs, morbidity and mortality conferences, and direct formal and informal resident education.
- Experienced COVID device management group including VA and VV ECMO.
Cleveland Clinic Florida is a multi-specialty academic group practice affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are a state-of-the-art Medical Center and Hospital located in the suburbs of Broward County, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the southeastern United States.Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter with your application
Apply for Anesthesia/Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly