SSM Health Monroe Clinic is actively recruiting a full-time BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon. A health care leader in Southwest Wisconsin and Northwest Illinois, Monroe Clinic has a team of more than 120 doctors and advanced practice providers, offering a variety of specialties and primary care.
- Continued expansion and patient demand has created this need
- Join a dedicated and supportive team of two orthopedic surgeons and two advanced practitioners
- Collegial team with dedicated medical assistant, nursing, and athletic training staff
- Primary practice (3 days per week) will be located at Monroe Clinic-Freeport, Illinois, campus https://www.monroeclinic.org/freeport
- Two O.R. days per week at Monroe Clinic Hospital https://www.monroeclinic.org/ located 30 minutes from Freeport
- Practice will encompass total joints, knees, hips, shoulder, trauma, sports; special interest in hand surgery and/or spine welcomed
- Tremendous opportunity to engage with athletic programs at the many school districts in the area
- EPIC EMR utilized
- Excellent onboarding process
- Three-year guarantee salary with wRVU productivity and comprehensive benefits
The Community and Hospital
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
- Ability to obtain licensure and privileges in Illinois and Wisconsin
Monroe Clinic became a member of SSM Health in 2018. A leader in community healthcare, Monroe Clinic offers strong mission focus , advanced technologies , and a state-of-the-art LEED certified facility. Recognized for the highest quality, and evidenced-based care giving our physicians a chance to grow and thrive. The Monroe Clinic campus consists of a new clinic building expansion, which was completed in 2020, and a 58 bed hospital. The new facility is designed around an integrated care team delivery model providing patients/customers easier and more convenient access to the full range of services offered including primary care, specialty care and surgical care. Monroe Clinic was awarded with the Guardian of Excellence Patient Satisfaction Achievement, Top 100 Rural and Community Hospital and Five-Star Patient Satisfaction and Overall Rating in 2019 and 2020.
Monroe Clinic is based in the heart of a Swiss settlers' region, offering rich cultural heritage centered on cheese making, dairy production, and microbreweries. The local business infrastructure includes manufacturing and corporate offices that attract new people and new ideas to our quaint community. While this provincial setting offers low cost of living, great public schools, beautiful state parks and abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation, it is not too far from urban excitement. Madison, WI is less than 45 minutes away. Chicago and Milwaukee are just over a two hour drive from our main campus.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location