Northeast Georgia Diagnostic Clinic (NGDC), an affiliate of Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Rheumatologist to join a multi-specialty medical group in Gainesville, GA.
- Excellent compensation package, includes a competitive salary and work RVU production bonus
- Paid time off
- Call 1/4 with new addition of new Rheumatologist
- 4-day work week
- Complete benefits package, including retirement match, pension, and CME allowance
- NGDC is a 62 provider multi-specialty medical group located less than an hour from Atlanta with locations in Gainesville, Duluth, and Braselton, Georgia.
- NGDC specialties include: internal medicine, hematology/oncology, pulmonary medicine, nephrology, endocrinology, and rheumatology.
- NGDC provides a full spectrum of ancillary services including laboratory, x-ray, CT scanner, MRI, bone density, mammography, general ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, nuclear medicine, pulmonary function testing, Certified Diabetes Education Program and more.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly