Northwest Gastroenterology (www.nwgastro.com) is looking for BC/BE gastroenterologists to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, growing, physician-owned single-specialty GI practice in beautiful Bellingham, Washington.
- currently 9 physicians and 4 advanced practice providers and growing
- multiple ancillary service lines (private endoscopy center, infusion facility, pathology processing lab and sedation service)
- moving soon to a state-of-the-art, newly constructed clinic and endoscopy center
- enjoy covering only one hospital and the richness of practice that comes from being supported by, but not in the shadow of a tertiary care center
- night and hospital call divided equally among all physicians
- strong referral base
- top notch medical community that appreciates quality of life
- excellent income opportunity
- outstanding benefits package
- collegial group first and forever job for many of us!
- 2-year Partnership track
- Advanced therapeutic, ERCP and/or EUS skills supported, but not required
- New and recent graduates supported and encouraged to apply
This progressive community offers ocean and multi-lake recreation, snow sports at Mt. Baker, and miles of spectacular hiking, biking, running trails. College town atmosphere with much to do locally, and with close proximity to big city attractions of both Seattle and Vancouver, Canada.
If you value lifestyle and autonomy, and are ready for a rewarding and balanced career, this unique opportunity offers significant advantages over hospital or large corporation employment. We have always valued quality of care over volume of patients.
Please provide CV and cover letter to Lori Nettles, HR Manager, (nwgHR@hinet.org), or contact Lori for more information at (360) 543-5044.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly