- SSM Health
- Bridgeton, MO
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2022
- Surgery, Surgery, Neurological
- Full Time
- Position Type
SSM Health is a Catholic not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. Headquartered in St. Louis, SSM Health has care delivery sites in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin. The health system includes 24 hospitals, more than 300 physician offices and other outpatient care sites, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance company, a technology company and an Accountable Care Organization.
With more than 10,000 providers and 40,000 employees in four states, SSM Health is one of the largest employers in every community it serves. An early adopter of the electronic health record (EHR), SSM Health is a national leader for the depth of its EHR integration.
SSM Medical Group is a member of SSM Health Care-St. Louis and includes almost 400 primary and specialty care physicians in 65 locations, including 5 urgent care clinics and 25 Express Clinics collocated with Walgreens stores. Our clinics are located in north, south and mid St. Louis County; in St. Charles County; in Warrenton and Troy, Missouri; and in Belleville and Maryville, Illinois.
Practice with Presence
More opportunity. More support. More voice. More purpose.
Everything you’ve been looking for is waiting for you at SSM Health, one of the leading health systems in the nation. We believe in the healing power of presence: The better we know our patients as individuals, the better we can care for them.
- More practice setting locations and options. Our healing ministry features 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities throughout an integrated system covering Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
- More support to help you succeed in your practice. We partner with our physicians to make sure that they have the technologies, in-network specialists, highly trained staff and infrastructure (such as an Epic® EHR) to allow you to provide best-in-class care for your patients.
- More voice. Our physicians are the hearts and hands of our system. Here you can contribute to building new programs, expand the reach of our system and contribute to ongoing quality initiatives to help us shape the future of care.
- More purpose. Our core values and mission unite us to work closely together in a more meaningful way. Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Discover the difference of practicing with presence at SSM Health.
12312 Olive Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert