Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Coeur d'Alene Idaho
Who we are looking for:
Kootenai Health is seeking board certified or eligible, residency trained Emergency Medicine physicians to practice at our regional referral center hospital located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
Ideal candidates will have a strong focus on quality, safety, teamwork and patient satisfaction and have experience working in busy, high acuity emergency departments, including ACS Level I or II Trauma Centers.
What you can expect:
- Full-time preferred and part time schedule structures offered.
- Typically a blend of shift lengths between 8 to 10 hours scheduled in blocks to optimize work life balance
- Competitive compensation package with salary plus potential incentives for productivity and quality, and a night shift differential
- Extra shift pay incentives for those interested
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, CME, sizeable employer retirement contribution, and malpractice (with tail).
- Newly renovated and expanded 36 room emergency department, opened in 2017
- 52,000 annual patient encounters, 15% admission rate
- Level II Trauma Center (State of Idaho verified), Certified Chest Pain Center, Magnet Accreditation, Gallup Great Place to Work Award
- 24/7 hospitalists and intensivist coverage in addition to full medical and surgical specialty backup
- State of the art imaging capability immediately adjacent to the emergency department with 3 CTs and 2 MRIs and 3 USs
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- Medical education opportunities teaching medical students and residents
Who we are:
Kootenai Health is northern Idaho’s only regional referral health system and the largest employer with over 4,000 employees and over 700 medical staff. Our service area includes the Panhandle of north Idaho, western Montana, and eastern Washington. The organization is an independent, not-for-profit, three hospital system, with an integrated multi-specialty group practice, Kootenai Clinic spanning 30+ specialties at 30+ locations in two states. Kootenai Health is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is the only health system in the Pacific Northwest recognized as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Additional recognitions include Magnet designation for nursing excellence since 2006, a Leapfrog A safety rating, and having achieved the Gallup Great Workplace Award five years in a row. Kootenai Health started the first graduate medical education opportunity in northern Idaho with a University of Washington affiliated Family Medicine Residency, in 2013.
For more information, please contact:
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Coeur d'Alene Idaho
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly