Orlando, also known as the City Beautiful, is located in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Providing its residents with a nice mixture of urban and suburban living. Orlando has a variety of things to do! Orlando is famous for its beautiful scenery, beaches, golf courses, warm climate, affordable cost of living, and last, but not least, it is the theme park capital of the world, which Florida residents get discounted tickets for! Orlando has a surprising variety of communities and places to explore. From upbeat and energetic to urban and tranquil. It is also the ideal city for families to settle. Great, friendly neighborhoods along with an amazing education system for children of all ages. Life is really a beach in Florida and you ll feel like you ll never have to travel for vacation again.
How You ll Contribute
As an OB/GYN Physician at Women s Care, you will provide patients with primary obstetric and gynecological care in a clinic-based position. You will perform general gynecological and obstetric surgical procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic, using minimally invasive and traditional surgical techniques. With our specialties, you can offer your patients care from a full spectrum of women s health experts.
We take a team approach to patient care. Call rotation is shared with other physicians in the group and are frequently supported by Advanced Practice Providers to manage routine care, only calling on the physician for complex situations. Best of all, our physicians are backed by professionals with expertise in the business of healthcare, allowing you to focus on the practice of medicine.
- Up to a $200k signing bonus
- Comprehensive Health and Medical Plans
- Coverage of Medical Malpractice, Licenses, and up to 3 Memberships
- Great Flexibility within practice to assist with work/life balance
- Physician Standard PTO of 20 days and CME of 5 days
- Productivity Incentives
- Partnership opportunities
- Company Retirement Plan Contribution
- 12 weeks of Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Who We Are
Women s Care is a leading multispecialty women s health provider dedicated to providing the highest quality obstetrics, gynecology, and fertility care for its patients. For over 20 years, we have been a Physician-led network of over 400 OB/GYN and subspecialist providers in Florida and one of the premier women s health groups in the country. The organization has grown tremendously through the years by remaining true to its mission Improving the Health of Women Every Day.
Women s Care team of experts are board-certified physicians, have years of additional training, and use the latest techniques and innovative technologies in women s healthcare. The first physician owned full clinical lab in the state of Florida allows for quick lab results for improved patient satisfaction. Women s Care is proudly inclusive and supports a diverse patient population.
Women s Care is committed to:
- Expanding services to provide high-quality comprehensive care for generations of women across their life continuum.
- Deliver an exceptional patient centered experience using innovation and engaging patients in our team-based model of care.
- Foster a culture that inspires excellence in all employees.