Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology in Florida
A reputable healthcare system in a gorgeous coastal Florida location is seeking a qualified rheumatologist for a hospital-employed position. The incoming physician will benefit from access to a robust referral network while working within the region’s largest community-owned health care organization.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient opportunity with the ability to round inpatient, if desired
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life—4.5-day workweek and 36 days off per year
- Flexibility to design your schedule
- No night or weekend call required
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Collegial atmosphere with 180+ employed physicians
- Six-time winner of Fortune’s top 100 “Best Companies to Work For” in the U.S.
Live and work in a breathtaking coastal Florida community!
- No state income tax and a low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools
- Incredible weather year-round and an abundance of outdoor recreation
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida and must be board eligible or certified in Rheumatology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md