Hand Surgeon at The Everett Clinic, Part of Optum
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too?
The Everett Clinic, just north of Seattle, is looking for a BE/BC full-time, Hand and Upper Extremity fellowship-trained hand surgeon to join our busy team of 6 hand surgeons, 1 PA-C, and 8 experienced CHTs. This position is located at The Everett Clinic’s Smokey Point facility in north Marysville, and surgeries are performed primarily at our outpatient surgery center in Everett.
The hand surgeons at The Everett Clinic treat a wide variety of hand and upper extremity conditions that reflect the needs of our heterogeneous patient population. Other features of this position include:
- See an average of 20-25 patients per clinical day
- Your own dedicated medical assistant
- 4-day work week for full-time
- Hospital call 4-5 shifts per month, 4-5 weekends per year
If you enjoy teaching, The Everett Clinic family of services has deep ties to the University of Washington and a long tradition of teaching medical students, if desired. If you work well in a team setting you will enjoy our close-knit Hand department with a collaborative and supportive environment.
Our Everett Clinic team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, and practice excellent patient care in a collegial atmosphere with fascinating patients. At The Everett Clinic you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based environment in a financially stable, growing organization
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and relocation stipend
- Excellent culture of communicative and enriching colleagues and staff
- Epic EMR
- Generous CME stipend, malpractice/tail covered by clinic in additional to all licenses and board fees
For just shy of 100 years The Everett Clinic has been a thriving clinician-run practice located outside of Seattle. Our low clinician turnover rates and high clinician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team-centered environment, we want to talk with you.
Contact: Laurel Bastian, Senior Clinician Recruiter ¦ email@example.com
Apply for Hand Surgeon at The Everett Clinic, Part of Optum
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly