Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Director (17293BR)
TeamHealth has a special opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician with ultrasound fellowship training or experience to serve as ultrasound director at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio. This academic position offers a monthly stipend and clinical shifts at a competitive rate.
St. Rita's is a Level II Trauma Center and the emergency department experiences an annual patient volume of 57,000 with an admission rate of 25%. Clinicians chart with EPIC. This newer facility is designed with safety and efficiency in mind and is managed by a supportive leadership team who are passionate about patient care and teaching. St. Rita's Medical Center is the largest hospital within the prestigious Mercy Health System. It is located between Toledo and Dayton and serves a 10 county region.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Apply for Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Director (17293BR)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly