EXPERIENCED & EARLY CAREER OB/GYNs ARE INVITED TO APPLY!
Brunswick Hills OB/GYN, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking a full time OB/GYN to join their team of 14 providers.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2022 OB/GYN Residents. Mentorship and Board Exam support for Early Career Physicians.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 2 Office Locations: East Brunswick, NJ & Hillsborough, NJ
- On Call 1:8
- Approximately 1,000 Deliveries per year
- Provider Team: 11 OB/GYNs, 1 Midwife, 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Web: https://axiawh.com/locations/brunswick-hills-ob-gyn-of-east-brunswick/
- Saint Peter s University Hospital, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- OB/GYN Residency Program
- Level III NICU
- Renowned Regional Perinatal Center with an experienced maternal-fetal medicine team
- The Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at The Children s Hospital at Saint Peter s University Hospital is part of New Jersey s first state-designated Regional Perinatal Center. Our NICU is licensed for 54 bassinets and provides the most comprehensive neonatal care in the state for newborn and infants with medical or surgical problems
- Web: https://www.saintpetershcs.com/Services/Women-s-Health
- Company Paid: Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance
- Occurence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options, Paid CME Time Off, CME Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k & more
Established in 1996, Brunswick Hills OB/GYN is considered to be one of the top OB/GYN practices providing women s healthcare in Central New Jersey. With 2 convenient locations in Hillsborough and East Brunswick, our physicians have over 100 years of combined experience providing medical service dedicated to the healthcare of women. Each of our doctors is committed to providing our patients with the best of care. Our Services Include: Gynecological Care - Obstetrical Care - Maternal Fetal Medicine - Preconception Counseling - Genetic Counseling - Minimally Invasive Surgery Sonography Immunizations - Nutrition Counseling - Smoking Cessation.
OUR MISSION: At Brunswick Hills OB/GYN, we recognize that each patient has entrusted us to partner with her during all the seasons of a woman s life, and to deliver expert, compassionate medical care throughout maternity, sickness and wellness. Our mission is to maintain the highest standard in women s healthcare in a manner that is unfailingly ethical and respectful. We uphold the strict mandate to protect the rights of our patients, foremost of which is the right to confidentiality. Our staff is committed to ongoing education to ensure best practices are always in place, in support of our goal of consistently positive outcomes. Integrity, fairness, and responsiveness are the hallmarks of our community and business relationships.
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN and we are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
Growth is real and rewarded:
Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly