Breast Oncology Surgeon
Breast Oncology Surgeon
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a fellowship trained, BC/BE Breast Oncology Surgeon to join our large integrated health system in Temple, TX.
We are seeking a Fellowship trained Breast Oncology Surgeon with a focused expertise in breast surgery, to join the Division of Surgical Oncology at Baylor Scott and White with an established tertiary referral system.
- Breast Oncology Surgery Fellowship training is required.
- The Surgical Oncology Division currently consists of 8 surgeons, and 2 NPs.
- Integrated with a General Surgery Residency Training Program, the position will involve teaching of residents and medical students. Faculty academic appointment with Texas A&M University Health Science Center with planned affiliation with Baylor College of Medicine which is beginning a new clinical campus on site.
- Active clinical research and teaching opportunities are available.
- We are seeking an established Breast Surgeon to work with our team to advance technology and surgical innovation, introduce state-of-the-art techniques, and continue to build upon and support an established program of excellence for major and complex breast cancer surgery.
Baylor Scott and White surgical oncologists are key members of Baylor Scott and White Cancer Institute's integrated care t?eams, located at Baylor Scott and White Vasicek Cancer Treatment Center.
For additional information, please send your CV and direct your inquiry to:
Teresa Washington, Physician Recruiter - Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org ; 512-509-0034
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple is a 574-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital with a Level I Trauma designation. The hospital has been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and one of the top 15 teaching hospitals in the United States by Watson Health and Thomson Reuters for many years. The hospital has 31 accredited residency and fellowship programs that include specialties in emergency medicine and radiology and offers a well-established and respected chaplain resident program.
About the Community
Temple is regarded as one of the best areas to live and work in Texas and was ranked the sixth most affordable place to live in the U.S. in 2019. In addition to no state income tax, Temple enjoys a robust economy, and a cost of living that’s lower than the national average. Served by four independent school districts and nationally recognized Temple College, the community places a high priority on education. Dubbed the “Wildflower Capital of Texas,” Temple lies along the famous Texas Wildflower Trail and is the demographic center of the state, with convenient access to major cities including Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
About Baylor Scott and White Health
As the largest not-for-profit? healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 50 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, 7,500 active physicians, over 49,000 employees and the Scott &? White Health Plan.
Apply for Breast Oncology Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly