(2 endocrinologists and 1 NP) with excellent growth potential.
Location: Santa Rosa, California
- Flexible weekday schedule with no weekends for excellent work life balance Physician-led, collegial environment
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Fellowship Trained in Endocrinology
- Dynamic candidates with strong clinical competency
- Strong interest in seeing diabetes patients
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Two in office thyroid Ultrasound machines for fine needle aspiration
Potential teaching opportunities
- Competitive salary with income guarantee plus potential for productivity bonus for the first 1-2 years while you build your practice
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 22+ specialties throughout Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGR s employment policies and practices.Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
Apply for Endocrinologist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly