We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center has an opportunity for a Neurosurgeon
Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center has an excellent opportunity for a Neurosurgeon in Lafayette, LA. Our growing Neurosurgery Center is seeking a full-time, employed BC/BE Neurosurgery. The successful candidate will join an existing neurosurgery clinic. J1 and H1B candidates will be considered.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neurosurgery
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana by date of hire
- Opportunity to join an established neurosurgery practice
- Strong collaborative atmosphere between Neurology, Neurosurgery and Radiology
- wRVU Productivity Bonus included
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- Call coverage Required
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE
Apply for Physician Neurosurgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly