Medical Director, Occupational Medicine
WellSpan Health is actively seeking a full-time Medical Director for our seven Occupational Health sites in south central Pennsylvania. Our Well at Work team integrates all employer services: EAP, Wellness and Occupational Health which sets us apart from other employers!
- Provide medical directorship and leadership for 9 providers at 7 sites
- Ensures standardization of clinical practices across our Occupational Health clinics and leads Occupational Health providers in analyzing and formulating common standards
- Prior leadership experience and certification as an MRO required
- Will work clinically as needed to support CME and STO in York county
- Medical Surveillance activities and DOT, regulatory work and onsite work at 2 area employers.
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Competitive Signing Bonus
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plans
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Health A Healthy Step Ahead
Apply for Medical Director, Occupational Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly