Hospitalist opportunity in Lebanon County, PA
Wellspan Health, a sophisticated medical community in south central Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join a growing team at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon, PA. WellSpan Hospitalists is a mature team who pride themselves in fulfilling their mission to provide excellent inpatient care. They are known and respected for their core values which include teamwork and professionalism.
About our Program:
- Full time Hospitalist/Nocturnist position must be Board Certified/Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
- Team enjoys a good lifestyle balance 7 on/7 off schedule with reasonable workload
- Excellent administrative and nursing support. Collegial team with excellent reputation and strong physician leadership
- Secure employment with a large Medical Group with low physician turnover
- We offer premium compensation for Nocturnists plus signing bonus and student loan repayment!
- Excellent benefits including CME, retirement and relocation. Paid medical malpractice with tail included
About the Lebanon Community:
- Lebanon is a family oriented community with excellent schools, a low cost of living and low crime rates
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, farmers markets and downtown access to 15 miles of rails to trails
- Centrally located from several major metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, New York, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia
Apply for Hospitalist- Nocturnist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly