Opportunity for pulmonary critical care physicians.
Great opportunity to join busy 3 physician intensivist group. Looking for fellowship trained pulmonary critical care candidates.
- Inpatient only
- Critical Care/ Pum CC fellowship required
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must be Florida licensed prior to start
- Interested in robotic surgery
- Call will be 1:4 covering one hospital (Resident support)
- Exceptional base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and 401k
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
About Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute
- The GME teaching hospital has achieved distinction as a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center with PCI, accredited Arrhythmic Center or Florida (SCPC) and Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program (CoC)
- Additionally, the hospital is a five-star recipient for hip fracture 13 years in a row (2005-2017) and five-star recipient for back surgery eight years in a row (2010-2017)
Hudson, Florida is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida overlooking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Just a short distance north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg, making traveling to local area attractions quick and easy.
Apply for Opportunity for pulmonary critical care physicians.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly