TidalHealth Peninsula Regional, in Salisbury, Maryland, is a level three trauma center that serves the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We have a full complement of specialists that are on-staff at TidalHealth. We currently have opportunities for Physicians seeking an outstanding work environment while living in one of the most sought after locations on the East Coast!
Here is what we have to offer:
- Tertiary Referral Center with established hospitalist program since 2000
- Block Scheduling (7 on-7 off)
- **Rotation to Night Shift if needed
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Package
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus plan and outstanding benefit package
- CPOE, PACS, and EMR systems fully implemented
- Premium pay for nights!!! A full complement of subspecialty support
- Closed ICU with Intensivist support
- Loan Forgiveness Recruitment Program
- Research Program tied to John Hopkins Hospital
- Well Structured Hospitalist Program with a dynamic, team-oriented group.
- Find your ideal position in a physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group where providers enjoy a sense of family and connection with their colleagues.
Practicing medicine with TidalHealth provides an extraordinary work/life balance. This physician-led, professionally managed, multispecialty group practice is a place that promotes low stress and resilience, and where providers enjoy a familial sense of collegiality.
Peninsula Regional, our flagship tertiary care hospital, is ranked among the 250 BEST HOSPITALS in the nation by Healthgrades and is a five-star hospital by the Centers Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Nanticoke Hospital was founded in 1945 as a living memorial to those who served our county in a time of war. Nanticoke, a 99-bed community hospital with its own distinction of being named one of the nation s top 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health joined the TidalHealth family in January of 2020.
Here at TidalHealth, you get the best of many worlds. Delmarva's Eastern Shore offers easy access to the beach and the Chesapeake Bay. Our physicians and Advanced Practice Providers enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods and a low cost of living and options for private and public schools. The area is rich in outdoor recreational opportunities, including boating, hunting, fishing, golfing, and biking.