OB/GYN Opportunity in Tucson, AZ!
Unified Women’s Healthcare, is currently seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious practice in Tucson, AZ. Join a compassionate group that provides a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Come join our team of 7 physicians and 2 NPs and help group an already successful practice. Opportunity Highlights:
Well established practice serving the community for 9 years
- Competitive salary, with potential for bonuses
- Partnership track encouraged
- Excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME 401K
- Patient census: 25-30/day
- Call schedule 1:6
- Affiliated with Tucson Medical Center with Level III NICU
- Hospitalist/subspecialty support as well as robotic surgery capability
- Work/Life Balance
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Active and unrestricted Arizona medical license
Board-certified or eligible in OB/GYN
Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required (or the ability to obtain one)
Expert diagnostic skills.
Trustworthy and compassionate character
Impeccable bedside manner
Strong communication skills
2 or more years of OB/Gyn clinical experience (preferred)
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Tucson, AZ!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly