OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Winston-Salem, NC!
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Winston-Salem, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 4 OB/GYN physicians with 1 physician assistant and nurse practitioner for support. The practice is very established and has been serving patients in the Winston-Salem Area for almost 40 years. There is one office location and the physicians in the practice perform deliveries and surgical procedures at 2 hospitals both located in Winston-Salem, Novant Forsyth Medical Center and North Carolina Baptist Hospital. Both facilities have Level III NICU units, robotic surgery capability and excellent women’s health subspecialty physician support. This is a great opportunity for a physician to grow their career with a practice that provides top-notch patient care and a great work/life balance. The practice also provides mentorship for graduating resident physicians beginning their career.
- Solid clinical staff of 4 OB/GYN physicians, 2 mid-level providers, and a great administrative support team
- Practice has a great reputation and has worked in the Winston-Salem community for almost 40 years
- Center offers full range of comprehensive Women’s Health Services including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology, diagnostic testing and reproductive health treatments
- 1 in 5 weekly call with weekend coverage only once every 5 weeks. Great work/life balance
- Patient Census: 30 /daily per OB/GYN
- Opportunities to work with Wake Forest Medical School Residents
- Partnership in the practice track available
- CME Stipend and relocation assistance
- Beautiful family friendly location with great schools
- Winston-Salem provides all the amenities of a big city along with a small-town sense of community. A great place to raise a family with a very affordable cost of living and plenty of urban as well as outdoor activities. In addition, less than a 2-hour commute to North Carolina’s biggest cities of Charlotte and Raleigh.
- Winston-Salem has a great public and private schools as well as being home to Wake Forest University, Carolina University, and Winston-Salem State University among others.
- Winston-Salem is called the "City of the Arts and Innovation" for its dedication to arts, theater as well as technological research
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Winston-Salem, NC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly