Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Myrtle Beach, SC
Grand Strand Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Vascular Surgeon to add to their team in Myrtle Beach, SC. Call schedule would be 1:4.
- Employment position through HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Grand Strand Medical Center:
- 371-bed tertiary referral center
- Largest and most clinically advanced hospital in the area.
- Level I adult trauma center
- DHEC approved level II pediatric trauma center
- 3 emergency departments (4th to open early fall)
- Pediatric ER
- DNV-GL certified Comprehensive stroke center
- Only provider of open heart surgery in the area
- Inpatient and outpatient behavioral health unit
- Inpatient rehabilitation unit
- Maternity center with Level II neonatal nursery and maternal fetal medicine for high-risk moms
- GME program with six residences and two fellowships
Located in Myrtle Beach, in the heart of the "Grand Strand," the 60-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations (more than 19 million visitors a year) in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, nationally recognized Botanical Garden (Brookgreen Gardens), minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.
Apply for Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Myrtle Beach, SC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly